Thursday, September 27, 2012

Meet Maddox Charles Amstutz!

Hello All!  I know it has already been two weeks since Maddox was born and I have not gotten any pictures of our little guy on the blog yet, but to my defense I did just have a baby:) and our home computer never seems to work!  


I owe a big apology to my Fourth Grade Hoosiers:)  Sorry guys!  I will make it up to you now:)

Maddox was born at 8:45 a.m. on Thursday, September 13, 2012.  He was 6 lbs. and 13 oz., 18 3/4 inches long, has a full head of dark brown hair, & is a healthy little guy.  We are so blessed!


The complete Amstutz Family!
Mommy & Maddox
Daddy & Maddox

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute! We are glad that everyone is doing great!

    Love your 4th Grade Hoosiers!!

    P.S. We forgive you for not posting pictures right away! :)

    ReplyDelete